Exhibit 6: Practical Needs Assessment
- Does the patient have a place to live?
- Is it satisfactory?
- Does it place the patient at risk for cocaine use?
- Does the patient have a phone?
- Are there utilities in service?
- Is any type of housing assistance needed?
- What is the patient's employmeny status?
- Is this employmeny satisfactory?
- Is cocaine use a risk on the job?
- What services can be used to improve the situation?
- Is the patient in trouble financially?
- Is the patient in need of financial counseling?
- What financial services are needed?
- Would the individual benefit from additional education?
- Is the patient interested in obtaining more education?
- re the patient's expectations realistic?
- Does the patient have adequate health care?
- Is the patient or the family in need of health services?
- What health services could the patient use?
- Is the patient in need of legal assistance?
- What type of legal services would be helpful?
- Does the patient need childcare services?
- What type of childcare would be helpful?
- Does the patient need transportation services?
- What type of transportation would be helpful?
List the areas/and or services that would benefit the patient.
[Use the Back Button on Your Browser to Return to the Previous Page]