|Problem 1: Drugs/Alcohol
- Cocaine Use. Intravenous. 3x per week. Spends $250/week on cocaine
- Drinks 6 beers about 4-5x a week. Drinks more when doing cocaine. DWI 2 months ago
- Marijuana use daily. 1-2x per day, usually in the evening after work.
|Problem 2: Employment/Support
- Works construction job - irregular full time, work declines in winter and sometimes other times.
- Pay is fair - not enought to support family well.
- Most guys on the job use alcohol and drugs.
|Problem 3: Family
- Wife always angry at him for spending money and coming home high.
- Doesn't spend much time with his children.
- Loses his temper frequently and yells at wife and children.
|Problem 4: Recreation/Social
- No regular prosocial activities. Most friends are drug users.
- Likes to work out frequently.
|Problem 5: Psychological
- Depressed mood.
- Irritable most of the time.
|Problem 6: Legal
- DWI - on probation.
- Assault charge - on probation.
|Problem 7: Medical
- Positive for hepatitis B and C.